You will help us develop new features and maintain our codebase while supporting a wide variety of technologies. You should be familiar with modern microservice development and its associated benefits (and challenges) in creating stable, performant, rapidly deployable services.
This is a 100% remote, full-time position. Youll report directly to our CTO, who is based in New York.
- You are passionate about developing applications that communicate through elegantly designed, well-defined systems that meet defined business goals.
- You're a great communicator, naturally curious and comfortable diving in and helping out without ego.
- You'll have strong experience in a collaborative environment working with web applications, preferably B2B SaaS apps.
You should consider yourself an expert in:
- Modern ECMAScript Standards
- Front-end build and test tools (npm, yarn, webpack, babel, jest, puppeteer)
- Source control workflow, Git/GitFlow
- Client Performance- Rendering, Fetching, Profiling, etc
- React Native / native iOS development
- HTML5 Canvas
- Node.js, PHP, SQL or MongoDB proficiency
- API management, tools and documentation
- Good knowledge of containers (Docker), microservice architecture and functional and load automated testing.
We're the leading resource scheduling application for agencies, studios and firms. Since 2012, we've been helping teams in more than 150 countries keep track of whos working on what and when including NASA, Vice, Buzzfeed and RGA.
Were profitable and 100% funded by our customers. Our team of twelve includes members in New York, Dallas, Cleveland, Australia, Portugal and Ukraine. We encourage people of different backgrounds, perspectives and locations to enhance our team and deliver their best work.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow