- 1. Create →
- 2. Preview →
- 3. Publish
Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
MineralSoft is the leading asset management software provider for the trillion dollar mineral-rights asset class. Our technology is the first and only solution to fully digitize the ecosystem and move vital workflows into an integrated software solution. We empower our customers to answer questions that help validate and maximize their asset value and payments and also provide decision-making support around when to buy, sell or hold. This is a high impact, high reward opportunity with an established Austin-based oil & gas SaaS and data platform company.
About the role:
- You're a first-rate, experienced programmer who's worked with frontend frameworks to build rich client-side applications using frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue.
- You seek out ways to optimize the performance of web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- You keep on top of the latest open-source libraries and frameworks
- You understand important design patterns and tradeoffs.
- You care about code quality and test automation.
- You want to automate routine tasks and understand when, where, and how to use CI/CD pipeline tools.
- You care about working with and mentoring more junior engineers.
What does MineralSoft's Engineering team value culturally?
At MineralSoft, our engineering team believes in building a culture based on shared values:
- You communicate openly with respect: In software engineering, there is rarely one ‘right’ way to solve a problem. As engineers, we are expected to understand the benefits and costs of our solution and solicit feedback from our peers in design reviews and code reviews. Whether we agree or disagree, we expect our team members to openly state his or her opinion respectfully. This open, respectful communication allows us to collaborate to build better solutions and helps us improve our craft.
- You seek challenging work: When looking for the next feature to work on, you review the backlog and look for complex and/or difficult issues first. You embrace working on these problems because they are interesting, impactful, and enable you to learn and improve as an engineer.
- You have a passion for learning: As software engineers, we need to constantly learn to improve our craft. We expect that you already spend time learning new patterns, methodologies, and tools. Further, you also spend time in critical thinking about what you’ve learned, identifying what you think is right and wrong, as well as why.
- You believe in results: In development and interactions, results matter. As a person and an engineer, you are empowered to take action and thus are accountable for your actions. While your decision-making process will be supported by the team members and leaders, you are ultimately responsible for creating positive results and you hold yourself accountable to this.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow