← Back to all jobs
Front End Accessibility Engineer
This job offer is expired
Oddball believes that the best products are built when engineers understand and value the things they are working on. We value learning and development, but also the ability to make a big impact at a small company.
What you'll be doing
Working hand in hand with other engineers in discovering and building out new front end features along with improvements to the current front end. This will involve a significant amount of work around aria attributes, focus states, etc. If you like digging into react and making it work with users of all abilities, this is the job for you! This job is client facing and will follow an agile workflow. Our engineering team is small, distributed, and largely asynchronous. We value a calm, collected environment where you can focus on doing great work.
We are looking for someone with the following skill set:
- 2+ years of experience in front end development for a consumer facing website.
- Ability to work with clients and understand their needs
- Experience with a front end JS framework (like Angular, React, Backbone)
- Experience in 508 Compliance
- The ability to write code that is a pleasure for other engineers to read and understand
- Been working in a remote environment for at minimum 1 year
- Clear communication skills and excellent written documentation skills
You may also like
React Native & Rails Engineer Oji Card
React Developer (Remote) X-Team
Software Engineer, Frontend - Cryptowatch Kraken Bitcoin Exchange
Remote Frontend React (+MobX) Developer QuoteToMe Inc.
Node.JS / React Developer Ben Loop