Senior Full Stack Engineer Who Loves Cars
This job offer is expired
OK, you don't HAVE to love cars, but this job sure is fun if you do. TRED is on a mission to build the best way to buy and sell a car and, against all odds, we've done it. Well...almost. That's where you come in. Our must-have list is larger than ever and with the rapidly growing volume of customers knocking at our site's door, we need the help of some great engineers.
You'll be responsible for implementing features that improve the customer experience, increase our operational efficiency, and expand our analytics capabilities. Most projects will require collaboration with the rest of the engineering team and operations team members. You won't be wasting time in meetings, because we keep those to a minimum. You won't be reading from a fully-baked spec, because chances are we won't really know what we want before you start the project. Your friends at Amazon will be jealous that you're not just another human resource. Feel free to rub it in their faces.
You have the following qualities:
- You’re patient, rigorous, and open to learning new tools and technologies.
- You thrive in dynamic working environments. You might even have early stage startup experience.
- However you choose to define them, you have extremely high standards.
- You have a track record of engineering success.
Bonus points for experience with:
- React, Redux
Skills & Requirements
- You can design resilient web service integrations and expose clear contracts to consumers.
- You can design flexible and reusable React components that have clear responsibilities and state management.
- You can write concise, focused tests for your code that clearly represent its requirements. Sometimes, you even write these tests first.