Junior Software Developer - Java/Spring/React - 100% Remote
We are looking for a talented junior full stack software developer. You should have at least 3 years of experience building highly interactive web applications. You should be comfortable learning new tools and moving between roles.
Why Work at Dotsub?
- Flexible work hours (within US ET/PT or central european timezone)
- Fully remote
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for advancement in a growing, dynamic company
- Collaborative, fast-paced work environment with smart people
Must be able to cover US (ET or PT) or Central European working hours.
- Design and develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs and backend systems based on cutting edge Java frameworks and cloud technologies.
- Be involved in the design, estimations, development, testing and deployment of the products
- Take part in improving our testing pyramid
- Contribute to improving the quality and stability of our existing services
We are a 100% remote team, with employees in the United States, South America and Europe, and we're on Slack all the time.
Skills & requirements
- Experience in Java/Spring ecosystem technologies based on Annotations (we use the latest Java version and Spring boot)
- Knowledge of modern Java build tools (e.g. Gradle, Maven)
- Experience with modern Single Page Application (SPA) UI framewoks (preferably React)
- Ability to write high quality, maintainable code and be proactive on continuous improvements
- Proven track record of personal/public projects on Github, StackOverflow profile, public portfolio will be considered very positive
- Great oral and written communication skills in English
- Broad working experience; ranging from user interface to database optimization
- REST experience
- AWS experience
- UI/UX design experience
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow