← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
- Creating new services & features for the FINEWAY Trip Planning Platform.
- Building next-generation web applications with a focus on the client side.
- Design and implement modern frontend-architectures.
- Developing micro-services on our AWS-based cloud infrastructure using technologies like Serverless and Docker.
- Constantly improving our Frontend toolchain to stay up to date & fast.
- Working as a member of one of our cross-functional, agile teams.
- 3+ years professional working experience.
- Experience developing user-facing web-applications using frameworks like React.
- Professional experience working with React.js, Redux & Webpack.
- Technical understanding of web technologies & RESTful services.
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments.
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce processes.
- Proficiency in English, excellent communication skills.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
- Keen on building products powered by machine learning technology & artificial intelligence.
Similar job offers in this area
Fullstack REACT Developer Open Publishing
Senior Frontend Developer mytheresa.com GmbH