Mid-Senior Node.js/ React Developer
This job offer is expired
At Lux Group we're building our technology stack for the future. We are in the exciting phase of our engineering where the work is greenfield and the technical debt is low.
You will be a developer who does not simply push through cards, but questions whether we are building the right product, or whether we can find a simpler solution by redefining the problem.
- Holding strong viewpoints without offending others too much
- A desire to always learn
- Always negotiating with the product owner rather than simply writing code
- Changing scope rather than working late hours
- Solid experience with Node.js and/or React
- Experience with SQL - we use PostgreSQL
- An understanding of the trade-offs of micro-services vs monoliths
- RESTful API design fundamentals
- A creative and analytical mind, an interest in problem-solving
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD and running software in the cloud
- A healthy distrust of your own ability to write solid code without tests
Direct applicants only, please. Unfortunately, we cannot accept International Applicants.