This job offer is expired
NOTE: THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION FOR US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Develop solutions that add value and efficiency across systems with minimal technical debt.
- Collaborate closely with fellow developers, product owners and other stakeholders in determining optimal solutions to product goals.
- Deliver code with a Test First mentality and a heavy focus on quality at the code level.
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations.
- Support development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Contribute to architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.).
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following:
- Solid experience with distributed version control systems and branch strategies (Git + Gitflow)
- Proven understanding of agile methodologies (Scaled Agile Framework preferred, SCRUM required)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Knowledge of various architectural approaches such as microservices, messaging, queuing, API patterns, etc. are preferred
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Computer related subject area or related business field and six (6) or more year’s experience in Information Technology and solution delivery, or equivalent combination of education and experience in similar fields is required. Experience working with SAAS based solution delivery organization (preferred).
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow