Full Stack Developer
This job offer is expired
Full Stack DeveloperDevelopment Guild DDI
Development Guild DDI, a growing management consulting firm working exclusively with nonprofits and most deeply in the practice areas of education, arts and culture, environment, and healthcare, seeks a motivated technology professional to join the firm as Full Stack Developer.
The Full Stack Developer will collaborate with the Vice President of Product to design, build and test new software products. This is a new position that will help build a platform to bring new innovative technology that will impact the firm’s clients and the greater nonprofit sector. The Full Stack Developer should not only be excited about developing new and interesting product, but also be experienced in being involved in day-to-day operations of a web application.
This position will work out of Development Guild DDI’s New York (Manhattan) office. This is a full-time position.
Required Technical Qualifications
- Relational database experience and data modeling
- Test-Driven Development
- Experience with a modern front-end framework such as React, Vue or Angular
- Cloud deployment
- Experience building tools like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack
- Startup experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Excellent follow-through ability; can manage multiple tasks and people with strong attention to detail, leading engineering teams
- Strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy, and responsiveness
- Interest in non-profit sector and the missions of our clients
Please email your cover letter and resume in confidence to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Matthew Webervice president of productDevelopment Guild DDI
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For more information about Development Guild DDI, please visit www.developmentguild.com