Frontend Engineer (m/f)
This job offer is expired
Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices...
Then relayr is the right place for you!
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our team and be based in our Munich office.
- Help relayr build the world’s most advanced IoT Cloud Platform.
- Design, develop and improve advanced user-facing visualisation tools for our Analytics System, as well as internal dashboards for monitoring AI systems.
- Work with internal libraries and services to build both prototyped and ready-to-market solutions.
- Engage in design discussions, collaborate with Engineers and Data Scientists to define data requirements.
- Collaborate with cloud team to give feedback on internal systems and define new features.
- Work with QA and DevOps in the development, testing and deployment of dashboards, embed dashboards into other relayr products.
- Embrace and advocate software engineering best practices.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in frontend engineering
- ES6/React coding expertise
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (Sass / LESS), common React design patterns (e.g. reducers, stores, bindings etc.), module bundlers (e.g. Webpack)
- Able to work in a structured, test oriented manner with experience in TDD
- Experience with python is a plus
- The opportunity to gain insights into novel deep learning systems
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- A cool office in the Central Tower in Munich
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary and stock options
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow