Frontend Engineer - Customer Insights
This job offer is expired
Zalando is transforming from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion. From logistics, to big brands, to manufactures - we’re building the platform that connects all people and parts of the fashion ecosystem.
In this context Zalando wants to be the e-commerce strategy for its fashion brand partners and is building up a portfolio of brand services such as Consumer Insights. Consumer Insights is an entirely new offer enabling brand partners to gain a holistic understanding of their consumers at Zalando. This offer includes self-service web interfaces and project-based consultancy services.
The Frontend Engineer role provides data-driven value to our brand partners by developing and further enhancing our self-service web interfaces. This position offers the opportunity to be part of the forefront team to shape a new business venture and to personally grow with it.
You will challenge our status quo and help us define best practices for how we work by designing data-intensive applications and visualizations. Our team aims to solve the specific problems of a very data driven company that has already begun the journey to become a platform.
YOU ARE SETTING STANDARDS
- Autonomy. Based on our microservices architecture, you and your team will own your code. You will decide together on the technologies and tools to utilize as well as our operate our large-scale monitoring applications on PaaS/IaaS. You build it, you run it, and you maintain it.
- Purpose. You and your team will work truly cross-functional with an entrepreneurial mindset and drive the whole development cycle according to its purpose - from implementation to testing and maintenance.
- Mastery. You and your team are set to deliver the highest standards when it comes to the scalability, performance and user-centricity of our software. Web Components, Service Workers, Isomorphic Rendering and Accessibility are more than buzz words for you.
YOU ARE SKILLED
- In Love with Data Visualisation. You have experience with or the willingness to quickly learn about data visualisation in modern browsers by using technologies like SVG, D3.js or other frontend visualisation technologies.
- Not Required but desirable are experiences with deployments and cloud infrastructure, Google AppScript, being interested in data topics, having experiences with UX principles , experience/understanding of what it means to collaborate with designers, and building customer facing products.
YOU BENEFIT FROM
- Community. A culture of trust, empowerment and feedback, open source commitment, meetups, +100 internal guilds, tech talks, product demos, coder dojos, Hack weeks and events.
- Perks. Competitive salary, great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.de, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, relocation assistance for internationals, municipality services*, flexible working times, family service and family friendly-atmosphere, e.g. parent & child rooms*, additional holidays & volunteering time off, diverse sports and health offerings*. (*Depending on location)
- Development. Intensive onboarding, personal branding support, opportunity to attend and speak at conferences, personal development and constant learning opportunities
- Peers. International, accomplished experts and self-organizing teams.
WANT TO JOIN US? THEN GO AHEAD AND APPLY!
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow