Front End Software Engineer (3+ million weekly visits)
This job offer is expired
Given the exponential growth of Schibsted Marketplaces we are looking for the best Front End Software Engineers to work in a small and specialized team responsible for developing, shipping and maintaining the classifieds marketplace products in Tunisia (“Tayara”) & Dominican Republic (“Corotos”) serving hundred of thousands of users adding up to more than 3 million weekly visits. You will contribute to a top-of-the-line product solution, using the latest available technologies to run three end-user products (Web, Android, iOS) and our back office tool set.
Based in Barcelona, you will work in a talented and dynamic environment. With high expectations on this small team, you will play a critical role in our success in the two markets and to establish a high-performing team.
- As Front-End Software Engineer you will work in a multi-disciplinary team, and help to build a responsive SPA
- You will create UI components using React, and help and contribute in the applications architecture definition
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimization, maintainability, and quality
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale
- Support diverse clients from high-end desktop computers to mobile devices
- Excellent experience in web development for both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, RESTful APIs.
- Strong understanding of web performance, scalability, and implementation constraints.High comfort level working with multiple stakeholders from different parts of the organization toward a consensus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and familiar to Continuous Integration
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow