Front End Developer (All Experience Levels)
This job offer is expired
Ranked as #11 on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the US, Jane is more than just a workplace; it’s a lifestyle. We’re a boutique marketplace featuring the latest in women’s fashion trends, home decor, and children’s clothing at prices that are too good to pass up. We work hard at creating a culture that is fun and contagious, while remembering to maintain a healthy work life balance. We take pride in our sellers and work hard to create an unparalleled selling experience for them.
The successful candidate will help the team in the latest web technologies and front-end development practices.
The dev team values the following:
- Continually delivering high quality code to all our customers
- Continual learning and improvement
- Caring about and encouraging others
- Collaborating with our users to create the right product
Some things that may surprise you:
- Teams at Jane own their product in its entirety and are responsible for keeping it clean and up to date
- Continual delivery means more than one production release per day is not uncommon
- Our leadership team values our feedback by acting on it -- developers are central to our Product process
- React (or similar Elm, Cycle)
- Functional state management (Redux)
- Node.js (Koa, Express, GraphQL)
- Modern dev tools, including TypeScript, Flow, and Webpack
- HTTP, REST, WebSockets, and GraphQL fundamentals
- Git, GitHub, CI
- Docker, Linux
We also use these technologies and tools (including backend):
- SQL Server, Aurora, Postgres, , and Redis
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.