This job offer is expired
As a front-end web developer, you’ll put a smile on the face of anyone that visits appannie.com. Your beautifully crafted, smoothly animating components go directly into pages that are seen by millions of tech professionals every month.
What you can tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“I enable App Annie’s marketing teams to edit and publish a variety of articles and campaigns that are read by millions of users per month”
How will you be doing this?
- Maintaining and improving our public website, which includes learning platforms like our Blog and Academy
- Distilling the App Annie web pages down to a small amount of reusable, configurable modules that will be used by content editors every day
- Writing maintainable, readable, testable code into our modern stack of Webpack, React and TypeScript
- Working in a small, self-contained team environment based in Utrecht and San Francisco
What do you bring to the party?
- 2-3 years of web development experience
- Proven experience of front-end web app development frameworks, such as Angular, React, Vue.js, or similar experience with other app platforms
- Experience with ES6/ES7 features
- Good knowledge of how a browser behaves, and how to address browser quirks
- Strong drive to learn and use the latest technologies and workflows
- Passion to drive the effort to improve a codebase
- Hold yourself and the others around you responsible for delivering the best products we can
- You’re a great communicator and proficient in verbal and written English
Because we are a small team, we’re responsible of all the aspects of our product. You’ll have the ability to contribute anywhere you want, whether that’s writing end to end tests, or backend development, or anything else you deem helpful! We also have the freedom to choose our own stack, while also working within a mature organization with proper code and testability standards.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Plus, to help you save your money, we also chip in on your pension, pay for your commute and provide you a Macbook
- Lots of responsibility + room for you to experiment and grow with the company
- An international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds
- Great lunches included every day, unlimited office snacks and beverages
- 25 days of paid leave, as long as you promise to come back!
- And finally, an office in the heart of Utrecht (15 minutes walking from Utrecht Centraal), so there's plenty to do when you're not at work
Ok, a bit more about us
App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners.
App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.