Senior Front-End Software Engineer
This job offer is expired
We are in the middle of a radical transformation to build a 100% API-driven, containerised platform and we are looking for hungry people like you to help us on the journey.
Our technology stack is focused on Node.js in the backend and also includes Java and Ruby, with Angular and Vue.js in the frontend. We are always experimenting with new technologies that help us solve challenging problems at high scale.
We're looking for Senior Frontend Software Engineers to help us build backend solutions using the latest and greatest technologies.
We are an energetic, fast-moving tech company that has managed to retain our start up heart and sense of humour while taking over our industry as the partners of choice for over 26,000 hoteliers worldwide. Backed by the same investors at Facebook, Netflix and Spotify, we're an Australian software company with market leading products that support hotels to manage and maximise their online presence. Headquartered in the Rocks in Sydney, we also have offices in Bangkok, London, Dallas, and Galway.
SiteMinder's products include The Channel Manager, the industry's leading online distribution platform; TheBookingButton, a wholly-branded booking engine for direct bookings via the web, mobile or social; Canvas, the intelligent website creator for independent hoteliers; Prophet, real-time market intelligence solution that takes the guesswork out of pricing rooms; and GDS by SiteMinder, a single-point of entry to a six-figure network of travel agents and the world's major GDSs. And with the Technical minds we have in our team, there's no telling what the next product will look like!
What you'll do
- Design and code high-quality software that is simple, efficient and testable
- Mentor and teach best practices, latest technologies, and programming languages/frameworks as needed
- Collaboratively work on and contribute to the construction of the component library and design system used by all of SiteMinder's products.
- You have at least 3 years experience in reactive frontend technologies/frameworks like Angular.js (1 or 2+), React.js , Vue.js
- You know your way around Webpack
- You love simplicity and code that just works
- You know that Google and StackOverflow are your best friends
- You have AWS experience using the following products: S3, CloudFront, Route53
- You understand code testability, build pipelines, Docker and CI/CD systems
- You are opinionated but think collaboration and teamwork is the key to success
What we offerYou will be joining an evolving, forward thinking and progressive team hell bent on nothing but being the best. We're pushing towards some pretty incredible growth targets and although we know that we don't have all of the answers yet, we know that it's our people that will be driving and navigating on that journey. If you want challenges, ownership, accountability and a place where growth both personally and organisationally are inevitable, we want to hear from you.