Senior Full Stack Engineer, Integrations
This job offer is expired
About the Role
AdRoll's E-Commerce team is seeking a Senior Full Stack Engineer who will be the technical lead for a small engineering team to build out new integrations and improve existing ones to help customers automate and optimize their setup in a simple “don’t make me think” way.
In this role, you will get to work with a variety of technologies, APIs, and systems within AdRoll, as well as working with engineers on outside platforms to understand external APIs and workflows. You'll build the glue the between their systems and our systems with the view to make the customer experience as seamless and simple as possible.
Every project is different and will require a different mix of frontend and backend work. You'll be responsible for working with the team carry out these integrations.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, and other engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features and improvements.
- Help establish technical standards and best practices where needed
- You're empathetic, patient and love to help your teammates grow.
- Code responsibly: minimize tech debt, advocate for change as needed, test and monitor
- 3+ years experience building production web applications in a corporate or start-up environment.
- A proven foundation in data structures, algorithms, and computer science fundamentals
- Experience (or desire) leading teams, scrums, and sprint plannings
- Passion for making simple and frictionless web experiences
- Experience with agile development.
- Knowledge of AdTech
- Contributions to the open source community