Full Stack Developer, Business Website Team
This job offer is expired
Do you want to work in a best in class B2B website team with one of the fastest growing online companies in Europe? Are you keen on working with the latest technologies and growing in a professional environment with a focus on quality, iteration and testing?
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer with a front-end focus who has experience building CMS powered websites and experience using React. We are looking for someone who wants to work in a strong and social team focused on rebuilding, testing and striving for excellence.
In the Business Website team, which collaborates closely with our Marketing department, you will be creating the "store front" for the Trustpilot product. We are in a rebuild phase, where we balance exploration, creativity, iteration and meeting strategic goals for the organization. You will be working on strategic projects and managing day-to-day requests together with 2 other developers, a UX designer, an optimization specialist and a team manager. We are a key unit in the Trustpilot organization and we value fun, being social and work-life balance!
- Continuously develop and maintain our environments, business solutions and internal systems to be best in class
- Participate in scaling and upgrading our services to meet an increasing global demand
- Participate in introducing new technologies and ways of working to keep us well ahead of our competition
- Develop new frameworks the other development teams can build on
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience working as a full stack developer in a team
- You are a team player and understand the value of collaborative efforts in building great web solutions
- You are motivated to strive for the highest quality standards
- You are curious about all parts of website building and management
- A varied workday in a positive, can-do team
- "20% time" - be the most innovative you can be and work on anything you’d like!
- High ambitions for technology as well as deliveries
- Technology-agnosticism. Use the best tools for the job!
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
Essential skills required
- Version control (Github)
- Async programming (promises, async/await)
- React (or Angular or Vue)
- SCSS (Sass or Less)
Nice to have skills
- Working with higher-order components (e.g., recompose)
- State management library (Redux or MobX)
- Any async React middleware (redux-thunk, redux-saga or redux-observable)
- Any testing framework for JS (Jest, Mocha, AVA, etc.)
- Testing React components (e.g., Enzyme)
- Server-side rendering (e.g., Next.js)
To apply for this position, please submit your CV and a cover letter telling us why you think you'd be great for this role. To be considered for this position, you'll need to complete our Code Challenge and submit a solution together with your application. You can find the challenge here:
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow