Tech Lead for Full-Stack Development
This job offer is expired
You can join our mission to rapidly develop data analytics solutions by providing technical leadership in selecting and adopting database technologies to specific application needs; and to develop a common repository abstraction layer.
Bachelors or Masters Degree in computer science or computer engineering. Proven experience in full-stack development in big data and data analytics projects (by providing a portfolio of recent software work).
- A solid understanding of HTTP, security, session management and REST.
- Experience in user interface and user experience design
- Understanding of Web server architecture (eg: IIS, nginx, etc)
- Expertise in database design principles
- Understanding of performance profiling of Web applications
Other Essential Skills
- Excellent Understanding in design patterns in OOP and functional programming
- DevOps mindset, including experience deploying applications using docker, kubernetes, etc.
- Understanding of test driven development
- Understanding of agile or similar development process
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Additional desirable skills:
- Atlassian toolset
- Experience with test & measurement market
- Familiarity with software analytics
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
This job will be part of the Keysight Technology Organization, which helps Keysight be first to market, focusing on top opportunities and market trends that address unmet needs.