Senior Front End Engineer - React/Redux, Node
This job offer is expired
We are looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join the team at ShipChain Inc.
As a Senior Front End Developer, your primary focus will be the development of web application for our Transport Management System and integrating with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Fluent in CSS and HTML
- Have experience with React and Redux
- Have 4+ years of professional history developing interactive Front End web apps
- Dedicated to building both a great visual and highly accessible experience
- Enjoy direct collaboration with UX and Product experts
- Driven to stay current with front end trends, frameworks, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect web applications to back-end services
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Bonus Points if you have
- Used Redux Sagas, Styled Components, Storyshots, and ImmutableJS
- BS degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience in web technologies
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- We'd love you to have a current technical blog, web presence, or an active Github profile.
As well as the technical knowledge, you'll also:
- Remain up to date with state-of-the-art developments in your software field and share your knowledge with the wider team.
- Be confident keeping projects on track through strong personal project management skills, collaboration and supporting other team members.
- Support colleagues (teaching, coaching, line managing, mentoring, reviewing and improving code).
In return we'll offer:
- An opportunity to work on a highly-visible, technically advanced project with a world-class team of industry leaders.
- Performance-related bonuses.
- Travel to occasional technical conferences (optional).
- Competitive salary, depending on experience.
- 15 days annual leave.
- Full Health + Dental + Vision
- 401(k) with matching
- Work in our modern Greenville SC office with an on-site gym
- Your choice of the finest tooling and hardware to perform your craft
This is an *in house position only*.
Relocation to Greenville, SC will be mandatory.
ShipChain Inc is an Equal Opportunities employer.
No agencies, please.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow