Full stack Engineer (React, Python/Django)
This job offer is expired
APPRL's vision is to reinvent e-commerce and digital media by empowering digital magazines & influencers to create shoppable content in the most frictionless and fun way possible.
Our product enables the top content creators within fashion, interior design, health, beauty, sports and beyond to create digital popup shops and link their content on blogs, Instagram, Youtube and other platforms to shoppable products from the world’s leading retailers with just a few taps.
We're focused on creating an outstanding user experience, through great design, high performance tech & AI.
APPRL was founded by Martin Landén and Gustav Gisseldahl who came from a background of media, tech & advertising, with the mission to make e-commerce more contextual, connected and distributed in a relevant way.
Today, APPRL consists of a world class team of 16 people in Stockholm with experience from Soundcloud, iZettle, Bloglovin’, Klarna, H&M, Barneby’s and more. We’re backed by Spintop Ventures as well as a whole range of great private investors with experience from companies such as Google, Rebtel, Klarna, J.Lindeberg and much more. We also have a Brazilian subsidiary with a team of 4 in Sao Paulo, where we’ve joined forces with the leading Brazilian influencer network.
Our Next Challenge
The big thing we’re currently working on is to create the next generation of the APPRL user experience, including design, UX, new frontend technologies, scalable tech and AI-powered product recommendations. We’re involving the whole company, our users and design partner to create a unified APPRL experience across mobile, desktop, browser plugins and other touch points.
We’re now looking for a full stack wiz who wants to contribute and becoming a central player to realize our vision.
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- CSS, We use Sass
- DevOps: Docker and Kubernetes
- Hosting: AWS (AWS services e.g. Lambda)
- Deep frontend experience, including React
- Some backend experience would be great, ideally with Python/Django
- The more familiar you are with the rest of our stack (see above) the better.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience is ideal.
- BUT if you’re junior and find us interesting and have some interesting projects up your sleeve within React/Python/Django, please get in touch with us right way and lets see where it goes. We’re all for supporting new talents.
What we can offer you
- Being part of a fun, skilled & highly motivated team that brings experience from world leading companies & startups
- Option program for all employees
- We want to prioritise your own learning as much as possible, through feedback, tools, or whatever you need to accelerate your skills & career
- An opportunity to shape your own career development. The more responsibility you want to take, the more you will get - and get rewarded for it
- Experience working with the latest, modern technology & frameworks
- Being part of a fast-growing tech startup with global ambition, that already has footprints in Scandinavia, Brazil and more
- Probably the coolest office space in Stockholm at A House Stockholm
- Regular off-sites, after-works, breakfasts and events with the team
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow