This job offer is expired
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop new features as defined and scheduled.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in internet programming
- Expert competency with the Ruby on rails framework,
- Experience with SQL (Postgres, etc) and NoSQL (Mongo, etc) databases.
- Comfortable working using the command line (Bash, etc)
- Experience with cloud server architectures (AWS, Rackspace)
- Experience with Linux, and Java a plus.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be a role model of Clinicient’s Core Values: People; Client Focused; Trust; Innovation; Fun; Excellence and Teamwork
- Must have 3-5 years using Ruby on Rails, SQL, and NoSQL databases, service oriented architectures.
- Must have 1-3 years using CSS, and preprocessors (SCSS, LESS) and CSS frameworks.
- Nice to have skills in Linux, Cloud Infrastructure, Docker, mobile development, analytics, the Medical Industry.
This position is in the Austin, TX office and remote when allowed. This position is performed primarily in an office environment. Significant portions of the job require extended sedentary periods, constant work with computers (including extended period of keyboarding), and repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
Clinicient offers a competitive benefits package with robust medical benefits, $100 monthly transportation reimbursement, company hosted happy hours and special events. Our corporate offices are located in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon, close to Pioneer Square, Food Carts and TriMet bus and MAX stops.
Clinicient is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug-free workplace.Apply now