Front End Engineer
This job offer is expired
Due to a propelling growth in our direct to consumer business, we are looking for a Front End Engineer to shape the next growth phase of On’s online business. You will work in a cross functional growth team together with a growth master, digital designer, full stack engineer and data scientist to build and hack new digital products for elevated growth.
With experience in growth hacking, you will contribute by building web applications and digital products for increased performance. You will be sitting in our brand-new technology hub in Berlin, Kreuzberg, and join our first Berlin based growth team. A close collaboration with our digital team in Zürich HQ (Switzerland) as well as local teams in Portland (USA) and Yokohama (Japan).
Key responsibilities include:
- You have a deep interest in web design, UX and UI
- Modern front end tools and methodologies such as gulp, webpack, SCSS, BEM or SMACCS are no news for you
- You can handle code management tools (git, github) in your sleep
- You develop your applications with speed, SEO and accessibility in mind
Besides being excited to be part of the team that is putting the fun into the run for millions of people, we hope you’ll also bring:
- 2-5+ years’ experience in a leading web agency, with a digital or an “on the edge” brandAgile and lean mindset
- Self-driven, entrepreneurial and excellent problem solver. You enjoy coming up with creative solutions in an international environment
- You have a (basic) understanding of our server-side web framework Ruby on Rails
- You have created a mobile app
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize or another A/B testing tool
- You implemented front end tests of any form in a previous project
- You have worked with Growth Hackers
- You are a passionate runner
- Fluent in English and/or German.
How we work
- Ruthless attention to detail
- Test and learn
- Strong hands-on executor. We get things done.
- Communication is key
What we offer:A commitment to build a thriving and agile tech space together with you. You will be based in Berlin Kreuzberg, in a very exciting and international location when it comes to tech life. Berlin is the most exciting tech hub in Europe and is also known for its urban diversity, high quality of life and creative atmosphere. We offer a sportive, challenging and supportive working environment that is counted amongst the top startups in Switzerland, and has an international, dynamic and entrepreneurial spirit.