This job offer is expired
- Work within a product team with a product manager, designers, and other developers to create solutions and apps focused on our customers’ needs.
- Participate in the full life cycle of a product, from early stage rapid prototyping through to full market release and continuous improvement after initial launch.
- Develop both front end and back end components of responsive web applications
- Actively participated in an agile setup to develop software in a team and you value pragmatic approaches, discussions, and knowledge sharing
- More than one year of experience in working in a startup environment on site as team member
- 3+ years of experience with modern, large scale software projects: source code control with git, APIs, cloud platforms, test driven development, continuous integration, documentation
- A broad understanding of concepts such as service oriented architecture, single page applications, micro services, message queues, machine learning, and geospatial data
- Worked with/in/on
- Tools: AWS, GitLab, Jenkins, Jira, Docker
- Principles: agile, customer-centric, lean, service-oriented architecture, self-organisation, transparency
- Collaborative and thrive on self-improvement
- Values and results driven
- Open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving, in a clear and respectful manner
- Ready to make an impact, take ownership and you execute with conviction.
- Proactive and constructive even if things get ambiguous
- The opportunity to shape an organization in its early stage
- To directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- To work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- An unlimited working contract and a very competitive remuneration
- Visa and relocation support for a smooth transition to work and live in Berlin
- A flexible yet stable environment in the newly founded digital unit of a global company
- Flexible working hours and support for part time working models
- Support for personal development, trainings, conferences and continuous learning
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies and frameworks
- To choose your own preferred hardware (CYOD)
As a global organization we actively strive to reflect the diversity in society. We therefore encourage all qualified applicants from all background to apply, and are committed to creating a work environment that fits gender equality and allows combining career progress with the needs of a family or other personal circumstances.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Frontend Developer (React.js) Sellics Marketplace AnalyticsBerlin, GermanyJuly 02
React Software Engineer (f/m) simplesurance GmbHBerlin, GermanyJune 27
Berlin, GermanyJune 18