Frontend Developer (f/m/)
This job offer is expired
We are searching for a communicative, experienced and proactive Frontend Engineer to join our fast-growing and diverse team of developers. You will work on our scalable web products which are developed for both internal and external users.
By joining us, you will be combining your passion for technology and have a direct impact on lives of millions of travelers while helping us become the global leader in data-driven advertising for the entire travel industry.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of our in-house tool, which is built using React+Redux and consumes REST endpoints.
- Work closely with the other departments in the company, which also includes the end users of the product.
- Participate in usability and UX sessions, and work with all stakeholders to improve product and code quality.
- Take ownership of the full development and operations cycle of a product while ensuring the systems are running correctly and efficiently.
- Work in a cross-functional team. Aside from frontend engineers, our teams have Data engineers, Data scientists, DevOps engineers, and Golang engineers.
- Be responsible for the whole product lifecycle from the design to the technical implementation.
- Working with modern backend (Golang) and DevOps (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) technologies. If you have the interest, there is ample opportunity to learn.
Who are we looking for:
- You have practical experience of working with React and Redux, and have ideally used it in a professional environment for at least one year.
- You also have experience using modern build tools like Webpack, and typing frameworks like Flow or Typescript.
- You believe in the power of TDD and are dedicated to writing good quality, testable code.
- You ideally have some experience of using frameworks like Jest and Enzyme.
- You are familiar with using version control systems, like Git.
- You are dedicated to continuously be learning and improving, and enjoy helping others grow with you.
- You take ownership of your work and are committed to delivering high quality code.
- You constantly ideate with the team for improvements and you are proactive in implementing them.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic, international, and collaborative environment.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Why join us?
As part of our team, you will work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You’ll have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas, implement them and work with a modern tech stack. We offer you:
- Working on a modern, large-scale application built using React and Redux.
- An open and dynamic start-up culture that supports great work-life balance
- Exciting working environment where you can continue to learn, improve and grow
- We have dedicated no-meeting days so you can focus on doing things you love without interruptions
- You will have a choice of hardware (Mac or Linux)
- Free gym membership with access to the yoga and back therapy courses
- Subsidy toward the monthly travel pass. Coffee, drinks, and fruits are on the house
Are you the one we are looking for?
We’re eagerly awaiting your application and looking forward to starting our journey together!Apply now
Similar job offers in your area
Frontend Engineer ZattooBerlin, GermanyJuly 18
Berlin, GermanyJuly 09
Frontend Developer (React.js) Sellics Marketplace AnalyticsBerlin, GermanyJuly 02
React Software Engineer (f/m) simplesurance GmbHBerlin, GermanyJune 27
Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m) Delivery Hero AGBerlin, GermanyMay 25