Lead Front-End Developer
This job offer is expired
CloudBolt is a software platform that enables enterprises to build, deploy, and manage their hybrid cloud. Our platform empowers IT with the ability to leverage existing investments in private datacenter technology in conjunction with public cloud providers to control spending while maintaining the flexibility and agility that has become the cornerstone of cloud computing.
Being a mature startup with a substantial customer base, founded by experts in the industry, and backed by a strong management team and passionate investors, CloudBolt Software is a target-rich environment for anyone with lots of energy looking to grow a broad base of knowledge and participate in the building of a successful enterprise software product and an exceptional team.
- Implement new front-end improvements that delight our customers
- Design and iterate on strategic UI/UX projects
- Help define a long-term direction for our front-end technologies
- Own escalated support requests from customers and internal teams
- Work with others at CloudBolt to make our users successful
- 7+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Demonstrated history of success working on commercial software products
- Experience using front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material UI, and UIkit
- Experience with NodeJS and implementing build pipelines using Gulp or webpack
- Comfortable working in a Mac development environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Back-end development experience considered a plus
Required to be considered:
Please submit the following items. Only candidates who submit the following will be considered.
1. Cover letter – share your experience doing the things we’re looking for
2. Resume – what you’ve done and the metrics to show your success
3. Portfolio – (optional) if you feel it more effectively conveys your experience, feel free to include a link to a portfolio or things you have built in the past
- The ideal candidate will experience competitive benefits and salary in a very driven and passionate start up company culture.
- Super-convenient work location currently in Inner-Southeast Industrial District with easy access to I-5, public transit, and bike routes. Free parking and bike room access.
- This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers while working with the latest technology and the most talented developers in the business.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.