Frontend developer for Swedish top website
This job offer is expired
As a part of the UX team you will work closely with the designers here on hitta.se, trying out and implementing new design solutions. The team currently consists of 1 design lead, 1 part time designer and soon maybe You! You will work in a high phase iterative environment to improve the experience of nearly 4 million weekly users of Sweden's 3rd most visited site, hitta.se. A big focus for the faster and faster growing hitta.se is to find and adapt a uniform design across all different services that we provide. To do so we constantly try out new things in AB-tests and iterations, using Google Analytics to make data driven decisions.
hitta.se is currently using:
- Knockout.js, with babel (Yay ES6!).
- Sass, with BEM-syntax.
- Play framework, java controllers with groovy templates.
- Docker for dev environment
hitta.se aims to convert to:
- React.js, with babel and webpack.
- Node.js, with isomorphic rendering.
We are looking for:
- You who are eager to try new things and learn on the way.
- You who have an interest in usability and design.
- You who knows that understandable code is just as important as a understandable user interface.
Nice if you are used to working with:
- Sass or Less
Awesome but not required:
- Experience in Java
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with DFP
- Experience with React
- Experience with Webpack
Looking forward to hearing from you!Apply now