Web Engineer for Machine Learning Company
This job offer is expired
Help us solve automated intelligence. Led by professors from Stanford, Berkeley, and MIT, we are focused on moving mature machine learning research into the hands of industry. Located in historic Palo Alto, right next to Stanford campus. This is the perfect position for a Web Engineer to learn and do Machine Learning. Some benefits:
- Tackle intellectually challenging problems
- Free lunch, snacks, drinks, and caffeine every day
- Gym membership with yoga and pilates classes next door
- Health insurance, including medical and dental
- Free onsite parking for easy commute, also close to Caltrain
- Budget for whatever hardware you want
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Develop core systems and infrastructure supporting the Matroid platform.
- Build front-end pages and interaction with backend services.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with large-scale streaming analytics or machine learning systems.
- Experience with Node, React, Jade
To apply, please send your resume and introduction to email@example.com