This job offer is expired
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. Diversity drives our vibe. We unite employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Innovation at Elastic never stops and we are excited to have just released Elastic APM in GA. The APM product is rapidly evolving and we're looking for a Senior UI Engineer to join the team as soon as possible and help build APM on the Elastic Stack.
We believe that engineering complex, pluggable software for the web that is built to last the test of time is both tricky and exciting. Doing so requires a team of diverse individuals, with sharp minds and the ability to empathize with our users, working together with mutual respect and a common mission.
We care deeply about giving you full ownership of what you're working on. Our company fundamentally believes great minds achieve greatness when they are set free and are surrounded and challenged by their peers, which is clearly visible throughout our organization. At Elastic, hierarchy does not determine how decisions get made. We feel that anyone needs to be in the position to comment on anything, regardless of their role within the company.
- Work on a new and exciting Elastic product.
- Develop the APM UI.
- Collaborate with product design, server team, agent engineers and the Kibana team.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of front end development work
- Experience with one modern MVC style JS Framework
- Experience writing automated tests
- Ability to work in a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong preference for Open Source experience
- Ability to work independently
- Deeply competitive pay and benefits
- Stock options
- Catered lunches, snacks, and beverages in most offices
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building phenomenal products
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.Apply now
You might also like
SFullstack Django/React Dev SilverLogicRemoteJuly 18
Remote Frontend React (+MobX) Developer QuoteToMe Inc.RemoteJuly 11
Senior Developer Apartment Therapy MediaRemoteJuly 09
Full Stack Developer (Ruby / React /Remote) Territory FoodsRemoteJuly 06