Frontend Developer E-commerce
This job offer is expired
As a Frontend Engineer in BESTSELLER, you be working in an international Ecommerce company that is leading in the market when it comes to site speed and mobile first. What you build in BESTSELLER will appear on over 160 websites across the world for all our brands including Jack&Jones, Only & Vera Moda. Together with your colleagues you will work on our storefront platform to give our customers the best shopping experience.
Who we are
Our team of 170+ colleagues from over 30 countries work to create exciting fashion experiences – whenever, wherever. We have high standards and expectations for our team and are always looking for passionate and business-oriented people. We are very proud of our culture and international environment where we care for each other, while always pushing to grow and get better at what we do.
Daily tasks will include
- Building new features in the front-end and integrating them with the back-end of our websites
- Conducting code reviews and writing automated tests
- Defining architectural solutions and improvements for the application(s) you’re working on
- Improving performance, standards & SEO to always adapt to the latest standards
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices
- Defining improvements to our way of working
- Sharing knowledge with your team members
- 3-5 years of experience in agile Frontend development
- Extensive knowledge of software design patterns and principles such as DRY, SoC and SOLID
- Experience with Design Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Experience in NodeJS, React, SASS, atomic design, Scrum, Git, Docker and JIRA.
- You have full stack (and UX) affinity, being interested in databases and backend microservices
- Excellent English communication skills (our company language)
- Bachelor degree or higher computer science / software engineering (or similar)
Our technology Stack
Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Zookeeper, AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS ECS, AWS SQS, Redis, DynamoDB, MySQL, Jetbrains IntelliJ, New Relic, Flyway, Tomcat, Docker, Maven, Android, iOS, Swift, Gradle, Dagger2, Git, Bitbucket, Zephyr, Appium, Grunt, NodeJS, React, Selenium.
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we value a good work atmosphere and equally offer good benefits. To this extent, you can think off an excellent daily lunch made by a professional cook, a ‘fit for less’ plan, regular Friday events with colleagues. Last but not least, we have employees from all over the world and encourage international candidates to apply. If applicable, we will assist you in relocation formalities, ensuring a smooth transition to working and living in Amsterdam.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply directly below. In case you have any further questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Stephanie Byrne, Recruitment Specialist on phone +31623217546.Apply now