- 1. Create →
- 2. Preview →
- 3. Publish
Senior Full Stack Developer (React/Node.js) - We bring nature indoors
This is a full-time role in Amsterdam.
Our working methodology is as disruptive as our stack and infrastructure. We are working towards a Squad model founded by spotify, where you work in a small multi-disciplinary team. In addition, we use tools such as Slack, Jira, Github, and Trello to communicate efficiently and asynchronously -- this allows us to work with anyone, anywhere.We work from hubs spread out between Europe and Asia. And it works great! After setting priorities, tasks enter a kanban (much like a living sprint), where developers set their own ETA which they themselves can monitor using time tracking. This way all our developers know exactly what to do, when and how. Next to that, this approach allows us to hire amazing developers from around the world, without having to compromise based on their location.
What do we expect from you?
- Great understanding on how to structure maintainable large-scale frontend and backend applications; e.g. how to separate concerns (business logic vs UI vs state)
- Experience with Node.js frameworks such as HAPI, Restify, Express, Loopback, etc.
- Experience working with, or great understanding of, micro-services and/or cloud functions
- Unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
Bonus (not necessary):
- Laravel / PHP
- Experience with gRPC, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD (Kubernetes, Jenkins, TravisCI, Docker)
- Experience with side effect management libraries
- Grid layouts based on e.g. react-flexbox-grid or Bootstrap
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow