← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
About the Role:
We’re looking for Frontend Engineers to help us transform the construction industry. Our customers are building some of the most amazing construction projects on the planet, and PlanGrid allows them to be radically more efficient.
We realize that few people will have experiences that run the gamut of what this role requires day-to-day, so we’re looking for people with a track record of success of providing insanely great customer experiences. We value diversity and recognize that smart people from a wide range of backgrounds are the key ingredient to building the best products.
PlanGrid is committed to support you to do great work, use technologies you like, alongside peers you respect. You’ll do this on a product that delights users, has made money from the day it launched, and grown steadily ever since. If that sounds like the environment for you, we’d love for you to build and grow with us.
In order to help meet customer needs, candidates must:
- Be proficient in modern web technologies & Frameworks (ES6, CSS3, React/Redux)
- Have a technical undergraduate degree or higher (CS, Math, Engineering, etc.)
- Have a strong grasp of Computer Science Fundamentals (Data Structures, Theory Basics, etc.)
- Feel at home using modern web testing frameworks. (Karma/Jasmine, Jest, etc)
- Ideally, candidates will also have experience:
- Refactoring and re-architecting to support new models and paradigms
- Using modern build systems (Grunt, WebPack etc)
- Writing highly scalable, reliable front-end web applications
Other things we value:
- A preference for quality over quantity: You understand the technology, build the appropriate solution to get the job done, and appreciate a team that holds each other to a high standard.
- Ownership and pride over everything you ship: You'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it provides real value.
- Deep customer empathy: You recognize the value in solving real customer problems and strive to use the best conceptual models to frame the problem.
- A love of building elegant, maintainable code: Abstracting and refactoring should be a passion, not a chore.
- Team players: You recognize that the ‘whole is greater than the sum of its parts,’ appreciate collaboration, and do your part to make the larger team win.
- Pragmatism: You consider the many tradeoffs (business, technical, UX, speed, accuracy, complexity) inherent in every decision
You may also like
Fullstack ReactJS/NodeJS developer Code Careers
Senior Front-end Engineer RemoteLock
Blockchain Engineer Clevertech