Junior Frontend Developer
This job offer is expired
- Build, refine, and polish the Canvs product features.
- Improve performance and user experience of our web application.
- Communicate clearly with your team members and the product team around product specifications.
- Manage your time accordingly to be able to meet goals and deadlines.
- 0-2 years experience developing web applications or in a similar technical role
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and best practices
- Familiar with React.js and/or Angular.js
- Comfortable with Github and Terminal
- Well organized and task oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to continue to learn and develop
As part of our commitment to employees, Canvs offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Beer on Tap
- Monthly Events (yoga or game night, anyone?)
Canvs is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.Apply now