Front End Engineer
This job offer is expired
TXODDS is a dynamic player in the Sports data business looking to grow aggressively in the next 18 months. It is seeking a number of developers and engineers to join a team responsible for the operation, development and maintenance of our current and future systems.
The technology platform is currently undergoing a period of reinvestment and the selected candidates will contribute to this. You will be able to work independently on distributed platforms, contribute effectively to team discussions/decisions and clearly communicate impediments when they arise.
Front End Engineer:
As a Frontend Engineer you will collaborating with a diverse team of backend engineers to maintain and build new applications such as visualisation tools, dashboards and much more.
- Work with Data Scientist and Backend Engineers to deliver efficient, reusable and responsive front-end systems.
- Participate in end-to-end lifecycle of design, implementation and maintenance of complex data interfaces.
- Find and address performance and security issues.
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making, including frontend best practices.
- Experience with modern JS libraries and tooling (React/redux for example).
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities.
- Familiar with REST principles, SEO, client-side performance and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience with Git, TDD, BDD and CI.
- Fluent written and spoken english.
- Native app development (ios, android, react native).
- Skills in functional programming eg Java / Scala / Elm etc
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow