This job offer is expired
FRONT-END DEVELOPER @ CONCLUSION DIGITAL
PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF CREATIVITY AND FUNCTIONALITY INTO MAINTAINABLE FRONT-END WEB APPLICATIONS
At Conclusion Digital, we encounter these challenges daily. Our challenge is to create systems that will make applications not only look the part but also work the part. And not just for today, but for the future.
You will join a small team of front-end developers delivering single page apps and highly tailored websites running on the Sitecore CMS. Your role will be mostly on the SPA side, which is still in development. One of your tasks will be to help build a future-proof front-end strategy for Conclusion Digital.
- Angular, React, Vue
- Continuous Integration & Deployment on Heroku
- Unit and End-To-End tests (Karma/Protractor)
- Version control using Git — https://github.com/conclusion-digital-cx
THE PLACE TO BE
Conclusion Digital is a digital marketing agency based in Amsterdam. We’re a member of Dutch Digital Agencies. Emerce ranked Conclusion Digital as number 1 full service Dutch digital agency in 2017.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A place where you can make your mark, working for some of the biggest Dutch firms.
- Contract of indefinite duration. If you’re game, we are too.
- Hardware of your choosing. We won’t impede your working process, do as you please.
- Competitive salary.
- Possibility to take courses to specialise or broaden your knowledge.
GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
- At least 5 years of experience as a front-end developer. No formal training necessary, your code speaks for itself.
- Experience with Angular, React or Vue.
- Strong Git Knowledge.
- Strong communicative skills.
- WebGL Knowledge — Nice to have.
- React Native Knowledge — Nice to have.
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps (webworkers, http2 push, etc.) — Nice to have.
Conclusion Digital is part of Conclusion. A multidisciplinary service organisation helping corporations with business transformation and IT services. With 20 companies, segregated into four service lines, Conclusion helps startups, growing companies and the big established Dutch companies. A passion for business and digital transformation is what Conclusion connects and what were good at. Over 1400 people are currently working at Conclusion to help fix our clients problems and create new opportunities.
Curious? Read more on our powerful ecosystem. Take a look at our site or see some of the things we’ve published on github (https://github.com/conclusion-digital-cx).
DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
Apply now by using the 'Apply' button. Any questions? Contact Joseph Otto by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-10784626.
Agency calls are not appreciated.
Keywords: Vacancy, Amsterdam, Part-time, Full-time, Application developer, IT engineer.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow