- 1. Create →
- 2. Preview →
- 3. Publish
Your work will help people stay connected
Call-Em-All helps people communicate valuable information to their organization. Every month, millions of important phone calls and text messages are sent using our web-based applications. With a focus on great customer experience and a strict responsible use policy, we help our customers deliver messages that people actually want and need. Picture important messages to employees, students, or congregations and not marketing or political messages.
We are a small tight-knit team, so you'll get a chance to wear many hats and directly impact the direction and success of Call-Em-All. As our company grows, many different opportunities, experiences, and challenges will present themselves. You'll work with a team that believes that success is measured by more than the bottom line, but we do maintain a healthy bottom line, too. Our company is self-funded and a proud member of the Small Giants community.
Want to know what we believe in? Read Our Manifesto (https://www.call-em-all.com/manifesto)
You'll be an integral part of a small engineering team that is passionate about building great software. We'll expect you to learn quickly and make critical and significant contributions. Currently, we're implementing the next version of our web application, expanding our text product, improving our mobile application, and integrating an automated testing solution. We're looking for someone who values product design, and knows how to deliver a great user experience. We will also count on you to share your knowledge and experience to grow those around you.
You'll work with our development team to build new functionality. Then, you'll see the impact of your work in our weekly Scoreboard meeting, where the entire company reviews our key metrics and initiatives. You'll hear from, and work with, our customer service team to resolve issues and continue to improve our product. We love new ideas and embrace healthy conflict. We will NOT force you to attend countless soul-draining status meetings, or report to three different managers. We will empower creativity and stay out of the way so you can make us better.
- Passionate self-starter that can learn quickly
- Value good design and really care about user experience
- Extensive knowledge of React
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs
- Experience building single page applications
- Working knowledge of flux architecture (we are using Redux)
Bonus points if you have:
- Worked with material-ui or similar ui framework
- Experience deploying apps to AWS or Heroku
- Working knowledge of CI/CD solutions
- Experience with relational databases, ability to write SQL queries
- Built web APIs with node.js
If you're interested, we'd love to see your work. It could be anything from a side project or your github profile.
- Profit Sharing
- Health & Dental/Vision Insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 100% 401k match on 6% of your salary, immediately vested
- Group Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Vacation Policy (The policy is -- there is no policy)
- Paid cell phone service with new phone allowance every two years
- Paid gym memberships or equivalent
- Casual dress (we want you to be comfortable)
- Endless learning possibilities
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
- Jedi ping pong training
- Continuing education budget
- Flexible work hours
- Sit/stand desks
- Matching charitable contributions to 501c3
- Community involvement programs
- Working with great people