Senior Web Developer m/f
This job offer is expired
Who are we?
We are the Product Tools team, and were responsible for creating the internal services that enable the continuous integration and delivery of HEREs products. We provide the building and delivery solutions for HEREs developer documentation, interactive examples, localized application interfaces, and more. We are looking for an experienced web developer that loves to create great web applications. In our team, you will get hands on with new and existing projects, customer-facing solutions, and contribute to other teams that we work closely with.
Who are you?
You can quickly tackle challenging technical issues and can understand complex code bases. You have strong technical expertise and demonstrated capabilities to identify technical risks and devise mitigating solutions for them. You have excellent communication skills that allow you to collaborate and communicate effectively with other stakeholders. You learn fast and can adapt to change.
You will be responsible for the following:
* Improve and maintain HEREs internal platforms that enable automated deliveries of internationalization, documentation, and example platforms.
* Build web experiences as part of an integrated team of developers.
* Follow engineering best practices (analysis, test-driven development, pairing, refactoring, continuous integration, etc.)
* Develop and test (unit testing & automation)
* Iterate features with designer and user feedback to continually improve our products and their workflows.
Our tech stack includes:
* NodeJS + npm
* Ruby + Rails
* PostgreSQL / MySQL / MongoDB / Elastic Search
* XML / XSL / HTML5
* Professional experience in React, Angular, or others
* Experience optimizing web site performance
* Experience with responsive design
* Good understanding of browser limitations and platform-specific differences
* Full-stack web development is preferred
* Fluent in English, both in spoken and written form
* BSc or MSc in computer science or an equivalent qualification/experience
* Experience with SCM systems like Git and code reviews
* Experience in Agile software development
* Experience with CI/CD, including Jenkins
* Experience with automated testing frameworks like Mocha, Sinon, Selenium, Cucumber
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow
Similar job offers in your area
Senior Frontend Engineer - Smart Delivery Zalando SEBerlin, GermanyJune 27
Senior Fullstack Engineer, Search Team GoEuro Travel GmbHBerlin, GermanyJune 25
Berlin, GermanyJune 22
Frontend Engineer Developer Productivity Zalando SEBerlin, GermanyJune 21
Full stack Engineer for Retail Operations Zalando SEBerlin, GermanyJune 07