Full Stack Engineer (React/Redux)
This job offer is expired
Cylance is looking for a Senior Application Engineer/Architect to join our cloud infrastructure team in Austin!
This person should ideally have full-stack development experience, and we are looking for someone with strong experience using React & Redux on the front end.WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Lead design, implementation, and testing of scalable and highly available Cloud based applications and API services.
- Provide deep software development knowledge with respect application architecture, design patterns and programming best-practices.
- Work with both Development and Product Management teams to define roadmaps and plans based on requirements.
- Research and provide guidance on adoption of new technologies.
- Participate in team architecture discussions; contributes ideas throughout the process from planning to execution.
- Mentor and coach Junior and Mid-level engineers.
- Utilize expert ability to troubleshoot and resolves problems on a regular basis.
- Strong application programming experience in any of the following languages: .Net, Java, Python.
- Solid OOP knowledge and past data modeling experience.
- Experiences in building scalable applications (12-factor, Scale Cube, Microservices).
- Experience with continuous integration tools and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to write and analyze functional and design specifications.
- Extra-curricular software development passion (e.g. open source contributions)
- BS or MS Engineering degree in Computer Science, EE or related professional experience.
- Agile software development expertise.