Senior React Developer
This job offer is expired
Would you like to help improve products used by nearly 1 million end users? Are you a Linux fan and want to work with cutting-edge technologies? Come join us working on our Cloud products!
Below is a summary of our Monitoring Cloud portfolio of Products and the primary problem they solve for our users:
Pingdom – Digital experience and end user monitoring
TraceView – Application Performance Monitoring (APM) for code-level insights
Librato – Aggregation of cloud metrics into real-time monitoring dashboards
Papertrail – Cloud-hosted log management for troubleshooting
Pingdom Server Monitor – Cloud-based server monitoring
We use the latest technologies, we are agile, and since are an all SaaS business, we are fast! We maintain a fun, exciting, dynamic startup culture based upon teams of extremely talented people. We do have the added benefit of having strong financial backing of well-established and rapidly growing company.
Responsibilities and activities you will be involved in:
- Troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Participating in an agile software development team by writing code, developing unit tests and performing code reviews
- Helping others to grow their technical skills
- You and your team will be responsible for the entire development process, from prototyping to development, testing and deployment
- Working closely with Product Owners to understand software requirements
What is required for this position?
- Demonstrated creativity and intelligent thinking
- Solid understanding of unit testing principles, at least basic practical experience with unit testing
- Solid understanding of development processes
- Ability to use English on a daily basis (reasonable spoken)
- Desire to learn new technologies
What are some desired (not required) skills?
- Experience with developing distributed systems or SaaS
- Knowledge of Go, Node.js , Ruby
- Experience with GraphQL, Protobuf, gRPC
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka, Docker, Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with some relational and non-relational databases (MySQL, Aurora, MongoDB, …)
What awaits you besides the top technology and great coworkers?
We offer many benefits – let us list the main ones: competitive salary, bonuses, and growth opportunities.
We promote self-education and support you in learning new things – through conferences, learning tutorials, and mentors. You can enjoy comfortable office spaces with free and tasty coffee, snacks, fresh fruit and vegetable, game rooms, soft chairs, billiard, Wii and PS 4 with VR.
You can bike to work and find colleagues who do same sports as you do.
We provide meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, pension or life insurance benefits, flexible working hours.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow