Cloud Developer AWS/Azure
This job offer is expired
We are one of the top 3 global providers of access and security solutions. With around 16,000 employees, we support our customers in over 130 countries worldwide. And anyone who gets to know us as an employer immediately senses: we are curious about people and always expect the best from them. Openly approaching new colleagues and confidently welcoming them - for us, that is part of the culture that has been making us successful for years. Trust is what connects us deeply. And is the perfect starting capital for your career path with us.
For our dormakaba digital team in Rümlang we are looking for you: an experienced, motivated team player as:
Senior Cloud Developer (w / m)
- Full-stack software development of cloud applications that include physical components (IoT - Stack - Internet of Things) as well as server-side, scalable components and front-end applications.
- Operations (monitoring, remediation, support) to ensure high platform availability.
- Participation in the agile development process
- Close cooperation in an interdisciplinary team
- Analysis, release of new features and support of implementation.
- Experience with state-of-the-art single page applications
- Linux Know How Experience with Cloud Foundry / Openshift (or similar PaaS)
- Architectural experience with distributed, scaling systems
- AWS and / or Microsoft Azure Experience
- Willingness to learn to take on DevOps tasks such as monitoring, operations support
- open source activities
Would you like to actively support us in our tasks with your experience and your knowledge? Then please send us your complete application documents which you please submit via the button below. Mr. Jochen Übele from the HR Team AS EMEA in Wetzikon is your contact person for this job.