← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
Senior UI Designer / Developer
We’re currently looking for a UI/UX Developer to join the team in Dallas, Texas.
- Establish and drive the technical vision and design for the UI of our security solutions
- Tactical attention to detail as well as macro and strategic perspective
- Knowledge of UI design methodology and processes user centered and iterative design.
- Maintain the architectural roadmap for all user facing components of our solution
- Integrate user interfaces to a varying suite of internal and external services.
- Ensure product features work seamlessly across all supported browsers or degrade gracefully where applicable.
- Ensure errors and exceptions are handled gracefully throughout the user interface to create a premier user experience.
- Implement best practices, and, improve the performance and maintainability of our code base.
- Identifying non-functional business needs in the organization and communicating that to the business
- Helping to select new technologies and provide recommendations on new approaches
- Minimum 3 recent years working in a Linux OS environment
- Strong portfolio showcasing responsive web design work and beautiful comps that communicate large concepts
- Working in an Agile development methodology with scrums and sprints
- Experience and strong understanding implementing multiple responsive web designs.
- Experience with source control systems such as Subversion & GIT.
- Strong understanding of UI design patterns.
- Exposure to multiple web development libraries and frameworks.
- Previous experience with cross browser / cross platform support.
- Must be able to self-manage as well as work and collaborate with cross-functional groups, and also function as both a project leader and individual contributor.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- MeteorJS experience desired, not required
- Understanding of OO principles.
- Previous exposure to an Agile SCRUM development process.
- Graphic Design, UI Design, Information Architecture experience.
- Desires additional knowledge surrounding HCI & UX best practices.