← Back to all jobs
Senior Front-End Developer
This job offer is expired
Fullscript is a health tech startup that has created a platform for practitioners to dispense professional-grade nutritional supplements to their patients. We are the market leaders, have grown over 2000% in 3 years and we go above and beyond to make dispensing wellness easy.
We are currently seeking a Senior Front-End Developer who wants to build a world-class experience for hundreds of thousands of people that use Fullscript on a daily basis.
Note: This is a remote position for candidates in Canada who are in UTC - 4 - UTC - 8. You will need to be available to come on-site to meet the team from time to time.
Only developers with previous remote experience will be considered for this role.
About this Role
You will work on the product team, reporting to the product lead (blog, twitter, GitHub) and splitting your time between feature development architectural decisions. Some examples of projects you might be involved in:
- We have a mixture of technologies and we want a unified, well-defined approach that values code reuse, performance, unit testing and accessibility. You will work with your team lead to define where we are now, where we want to be and how to make it happen. This could be Next.js, React on Rails, Stimulus, Turbolinks or something else. It’s up to you to make the argument.
- Optimising the conversion rates of key workflows like the practitioner onboarding and prescription compliance rate. We value data and you will know the business impact of your work.
- Developing new features. We have a pretty exciting product roadmap which includes simple projects, complex projects and everything in-between. We expect these projects to have a significant impact on the business, and on development.
- Fixing bugs and suggesting projects that will improve the healthcare industry for practitioners and patients.
You will be given a great deal of autonomy and it will be up to you to make your projects a success. Fullscript is growing at pace and has such significant revenue it’s up to you to prove where you can best deliver value. This job description is just an idea of where you’ll start.
The Tech Stack
For simple interfaces, we use pretty vanilla Ruby on Rails. For more complex interfaces we’ve historically layered Angular on top of Rails backed by Restful API’s but we no desire to write Angular moving forward. We have a separate single page application built with React, Redux and GraphQL and we experimenting with Typescript, preact and Jest. We love ES6&7 and Typescript and we have significant experience with React and Redux.
Fullscript is for developers who value getting stuff done and having an impact. We are growing rapidly and are already profitable, but there’s still a huge amount to do. There are loads of low hanging fruit and at Fullscript you will be able to see the impact of your work – on a massive scale. You won’t be releasing small pieces of a feature, or minor updates, you’ll be releasing new features themselves. Be part of a land-grab; scratch that startup itch; become a Fullscripter.
- A positive work environment that values community, authenticity, ownership, and having an impact!
- A fast-growing company with an abundance of opportunity to carve a niche for yourself, grow, learn, deliver business value, and move up in your career.
- Interesting technical challenges and complex functionality with the latest technologies.
- A development process that values respect, code reviews, feedback, autonomy, openness, and having an impact.
- $$$ - Competitive pay and stock options, training budget.
- Benefits - A stacked benefit plan (fully covered by us), health service navigator, employee assistance program, life insurance, access to Fullscript products, we’ll also help set up a great home office to help you get the job done!
- Fun Stuff - company-wide hackathons, health and wellness programs, a town hall every Friday, time to learn within work.
- Work/Life Balance - flexible and generous time off - vacation, sick/personal day, plus 11 paid holidays.
**for benefits-eligible staff, benefits may vary by location**
Most of all we offer an environment where you can have a huge impact. Come work with some cool technologies and come change the future of healthcare with us.
Fullscript is a place where you can have an impact. If you are unsure if your experience level matches, please still apply. We value smart passionate people who have a good attitude and want to have an impact.
We can’t wait to read your application!
Fullscript is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented people no matter their race, colour, gender, sex, sexual orientation, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, national origin, physical or mental disability or age.
You may also like
Remote Senior IMS Developer - React/Redux/NodeJS Dealer Inspire
React Frontend Developer LogisticsExchange