This job offer is expired
Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech startups in the Netherlands, and we’re hiring!
Who are we?
Tiqets revolutionises the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones.
As a front-end developer you will be working on our core web platform, directly contributing to how our customers and partners experience our product. For the far majority, our customers are travelling while using our website, so we focus on building frictionless and performant front-end solutions for the mobile web. Our B2B partner portals provide functionality and data insights for the museums and attractions we work with, as well as our distribution partners.
You like to work in an agile way; from idea to deployment can take a few hours to a few weeks. The development process is a team effort, you work closely together with product managers, design, UX and back-end engineers. You can get things done fast, but in a smart and future-proof way.
- Work closely together with UX, designers and product owners to transform requirements and mockups into new functionality that millions of people will use
- Perform bug-fixes, analyze and improve front-end performance
- Build cross-device functionality for desktop, tablet and mobile website users
- Plan and execute A/B tests to continuously improve the website and user experience
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years of professional front-end developer experience
- Experience with CSS (SASS, BEM, ITCSS) and HTML5
- Experience with Git or other version control systems
- Experience with working in an agile product development environment
- Good knowledge of how browsers work in terms of performance, security, and functionality
- Experience with developing for different types of platforms and device sizes
- You can communicate effectively and translate requirements into well designed technical solutions
- Excellent English communication skills
- Living in the Netherlands/EU region
- Experience writing front-end tests using tools like PhantomJS and Selenium
- Experience with Google Analytics (Enhanced Ecommerce), A/B testing tools like Optimizely/VWO, Google Tag Manager
- Experience working in travel/ticketing or e-commerce in general
- Worked on a medium to large scale web application with hundreds of thousands to millions of visitors every month
What we offer
- Great working conditions and a competitive salary
- Plenty of responsibility to make an impact in a fast growing company and product
- Fresh coffee and a free lunch every day
- Pick your own hardware that makes you work most efficiently
- Fun, sociable events in and out of the office space. We have table football, Friday drinks, show-and-tell sessions with pizza, and lots more!
- A personal 20% discount code for all the tickets you order with us!
Get in touch
Let us know why we should hire you. Make us want to meet you! Send your application via the application form. We can't wait to hear from you!
Information about us is available at www.tiqets.com.
Are you representing an agency? Thank you for your interest in our job offer but we do not need external help to fill our roles.
How to apply
Apply through Stack Overflow