← Back to all jobs
This job offer is expired
Clevertech is looking for a Blockchain Engineer to join our global team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate engineer, experienced with blockchain technologies including Multichain and Ethereum. Ideally, you are a Solidity pro, and our mainstay technologies include React, Node, PostgreSQL and Kubernetes. Experience in one or all is definitely a major plus.
This role will be responsible for shipping blockchain solutions for our global client base, and partnering directly with senior business teams to solve real world challenges utilizing cryptotechnology. You understand the fundamental values of enterprise blockchain, and also understand where the blockchain is not a value-add tool.
In this role you will have significant responsibility in one of our project development teams to ensure client satisfaction by executing on the deliverable. Clevertech looks for craftsmen developers who take ownership of their code. You can deliver quickly while being clever to avoid missteps. You have an effective positive attitude that shines as you show your care about client and colleague concerns. You are always learning and are a transparent communicator even when it is challenging. You thrive on challenging yourself daily and seek to surround yourself with like minded individuals.
- 6+ years of full-stack development, or in a similar role.
- Ability to learn and use a wide array of open-source technologies and tools.
- Intimate experience with writing highly secure software on at least one smart contract platform.
- Strong knowledge of fundamental blockchain technology.
- Experience working with blockchain in an enterprise (non-mining) setting
- Technical knowledge of at least one public or private blockchain system.
- Strong understanding of security principles and networking.
- Ability to work on large multi-team projects with a high level of independence.
- Technically, you have an excellent background in data structures, design patterns, and modern programming practices with more than 5 years experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge about agile Methodologies
Own Your Time
We are a completely remote team. That means we have a large amount of trust and a lot of flexibility. World travellers, young parents, nature lovers, and commute avoiders love working here. We also will pay for a co-working space in case you feel like working outside of your normal setting.
We insist that you take recharge time. We are closed for major holidays and then require that you take at least two weeks a year to refresh.
Care For Yourself
You’ll receive a health/wellness monthly stipend that goes towards covering medical insurance, dental insurance or joining a gym!
You will work together on a dedicated team with your eye on one finish line at a time. Our teams are nimble and agile, and cover the technical range you would expect in world class product delivery teams.
Learn at your edges
We believe in learning and provide unique programs that improve your tech skills, leadership skills and even challenge you in personal development. CleverFridays, guest speakers, mentor-ship opportunities and in-depth industry exposure are all on offer here.
And of course, if you speak at a tech conference, we cover all expenses.
And keep your eye on the mail - we send out swag everywhere in the world and there are celebratory pictures of Clevertech socks, hoodies, and mugs all over slack.
Want to learn more about Clevertech and the team? Check out why.clevertech.biz.