Senior UI Engineer
This job offer is expired
We are seeking an experienced front-end developers for our Dublin office. The role will involve working with a mixed team of front-end/back-end and mobile developers, and close collaboration with our Product Design team.
Familiarity with a specific technology is not as important as a strong desire to learn and a delight in seeing your software in the hands of customers. We use a variety of different technologies to build our UI, including Ruby on Rails, React, Redux, Immutable JS, Draft JS, Gulp and Babel.
What qualities are we looking for?
- A passion for UI development coupled with a keen interest in new technologies and frameworks.
- The ability to suggest and get up to speed with new technologies or development practices as they are introduced.
- Great communicator, who thrives working in cross-functional product development teams.
- Highly motivated individual and a strong customer advocate, focused on contributing to the user experience.
What will I be doing?
- Working closely with our product design team, building out modern and beautiful user interfaces.
- Taking ownership of your work; releasing quality code to production when you want (we ship multiple times a day).
- Ensuring that our front-end architecture stays one step ahead of a constantly iterating product, and that we are using the right techniques and tools for the job.
- Being an active participant in peer code reviews and release retrospectives; helping maintain high development standards across the team, striving for continuous improvement.
- Contributing directly to discussions and development of our product.
What are the benefits?
- Competitive salary, and generous equity
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- Two volunteer days - to help out with the charity of your choice
- Extra holiday day for your birthday
- Public transport TaxSaver scheme
- Fitness reimbursement policy
- Daily breakfast, organic fruit, and lunches on Friday
- Well stocked craft beer fridge
- Cycle-to-work scheme and secure bike storage
Swrve is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the continued development of employment policies, procedures and practices which do not discriminate on grounds such as gender, civil status, family status, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or membership of the Travelling community.
Candidates must have a valid permit to work in Ireland.
Does this sound like a good role for you? Apply by filling out the application form on this page.Apply now
Similar job offers in your area
Front-End Developer CurrencyFairDublin, IrelandJune 26