This job offer is expired
Who we're looking for :
A driven and experienced software developer with a solid understanding of great software design, and a passion for solving difficult problems in complex multi-component systems. Must thrive in a highly team-oriented environment where collaboration between developers and across teams is common; where giving and receiving of feedback, debate, and constructive criticism are encouraged.
Our company has an open, relaxed, and friendly environment where we joke around and have fun, yet we’re serious about the work we do.
- Take design comps and Build innovative, testable, and scalable application systems
- Write maintainable code for both mobile and web applications
- Extending and improving existing system services and software components
- Ability to work with many third party APIs
- Welcome change and complexity. Learn quickly and adapt fast.
- Strong initiative and desire to push forward, not just keep up and follow
- Troubleshooting bugs and other technical issues
Our products are built using a modern microservice infrastructure consisting of various applications built on top of our evolving platform. The .NET Framework is the foundation of our platform APIs. We’re utilizing React Native for mobile. Here is a quick look at some of the technologies we utilize:
- C#, React Native
- SQL Server, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ
- AngularJS, ReactJS
- Test Automation with XUnit, Jasmine
- Git, AppVeyor CI, Azure
- Additional experience in developing mobile applications using React Native.
- A distributed systems foundation and a service-oriented mindset. You're always thinking "What happens if this fails?" when you build things.
- Transparency and automation are close friends of yours. They travel with you wherever you go. When you build something cool, you can't wait to show it off to team members to get their feedback. It bothers you to repeat the same steps over and over, even once.
- Ability to work in a team environment and not take yourself too seriously. You want to teach people your knowledge and also learn from others.
- Strong initiative to improve processes, tools, methodologies, and overall quality of the product.
- Working knowledge of best patterns and practices for object oriented design and development.
- You read up on and experiment with new technologies because it is in your nature, not because it's a job requirement
- You welcome the challenge of problems that no one has ever tried to solve before.
- You have expertise in design, development and performance tuning of relational databases.
- Formal training in computer science (bachelors, masters, other)