- 1. Create →
- 2. Preview →
- 3. Publish
Full Stack Engineer
Who We Are
Sidekicks is a fast moving series-A funded tech startup founded by Pulitzer Prize-winning Journalist, Ron Suskind. Our groundbreaking technology uses a combination of Natural Language Understanding, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to create a new way for users to share and discuss content they love, such as TV, movies and sports, in real time. These interactions, through human-infused avatars, humans and increasingly sentient AI chat-bots, create an enriched experience that adds value to content of all kinds.
Mr. Suskind started Sidekicks after tapping insights from his family's 20-year investigation of how to unlock and feed the capacities of those, like his son, with autism. The signature discovery of his bestselling book, Life, Animated, and the Academy Award-nominated movie made from it, is how those with autism - now one in four people - are "extreme versions of the rest of us" in their ability to draw meaning from their passions, or affinities, and apply it to their lives. Of course, this is what everyone does with increasing intensity in the information-drenched, connected world. What we've built for the "at need" communities will have enormous applications for the general population.
You will have the opportunity to drive and influence the use of technologies used by Sidekicks. You will get the opportunity to learn cutting edge AI and Natural Language Understanding technologies and figure out how to scale them to hundreds of thousands of delighted users.
- You have 3+ years of experience building scalable systems. Consumer facing, a plus
- You are up on the latest technologies, such as GraphQL, Apollo, Relay, Redux
- You have experience with docker and kubernetes
- You have at least a BS in Computer Science or related area of study
- You are excited to learn new stuff: new technologies, new markets, new ways of doing things
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Equity participation
- Comprehensive benefits package (Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term and Short-term disability, cell phone and commuter safety subsidy)
- Generous vacation policy
- Open and relaxed office location in dynamic Harvard Square, Cambridge
- Collaborative and flexible work environment
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. We welcome all persons to apply.
No recruiters or third party solicitations please.Apply now