Senior Frontend Developer for the Largest Global Expat Network
This job offer is expired
Our engineering teams architect, develop and test our products. As a Senior Frontend Developer, your mission is to build awesome user interfaces for our platform which serves millions of views monthly. At InterNations you will contribute to connecting global minds and making expat life a great experience.
As part of the greater engineering organization, you will expand and improve our Pattern Library of UI components towards consistency and reusability. You will lead and take part in cross-team initiatives: architectural changes, refactoring, establishment of best practices. You will be mentoring less experienced colleagues and support their growth.
What we are looking for:
- a passion for UI consistency
- a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as a frontend developer
- experience with automated testing, be it unit, functional and/or acceptance testing
- a strong display of engineering discipline and rigor
What we value:
- developing our skills, teaching each other and learning ways to build better software
- user testing, experimentation, automated testing and continuous integration to gain meaningful feedback for what we do
- fostering collaboration
Technologies we use: React, Backbone, Twig, Jest, Karma, React native, Webpack, Flow, Less.
Sound interesting? Then start the conversation by sending us your application today. Don’t forget to include your CV and a cover letter. Tell us about past projects you contributed to and are proud of. We also like to hear about what kind of work environment you thrive in and what technologies you find interesting right now.Apply now