Full Stack Developer (reactjs / django)
This job offer is expired
tesa scribos produces secured product identities in the form of patented security labels and connects these physical labels with the digital world. To give you one example: Our products enable customers to tell original and counterfeit parts apart – which is of crucial importance for medical products or automotive parts.
tesa scribos is a technology-driven company with significant R&D resources – we create new products and applications, we design, build and operate our production processes and machines.
As tesa scribos IT team, we are developing web applications ranging from brand protection solutions, track and trace components to data analysis modules.
We are expanding our web dev team (currently 4 colleagues) and are looking for a passionate full stack developer to join us.
- Help build and improve our web application platform based on django/reactjs
- Design and develop new application modules
- Drive improvements within our technology stack and software development processes
- Collaborate in international projects
Our core technologies are django, mysql and reactjs.
Of course, experts in all those areas would be ideal – but, do not let that put you off.
If you have strengths in one of those fields, basic knowledge in the others, please read on!
Web development moves fast and your personal development is key.
- Experience in backend programming
- Interest to learn new web technologies and coding languages
- Good English language skills
Nice to haves
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Extensive knowledge of the django web framework
- Extensive knowledge of ReactJS