Full Stack Developers - Operations Research | Digital Assets
This job offer is expired
Multiple roles in Perth, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Who are we?
The Simulation Group is an Australia-based world leader in detailed analytics, simulation and optimisation of complex supply chains, but there is more. Whilst we pride ourselves on the deep insights we liberate from large datasets, our curious nature leads us down a range of fascinating paths.
You will be joining a growing development team, working closely with the consulting projects to turn these insights into real and tangible digital assets. Positions exist across our offices in Perth, Brisbane or Melbourne.
What is the opportunity?
- Develop and extend our cloud based software platform and infrastructure for supporting client decision making.
- Turn analytics Proof of Concepts into Enterprise Ready digital assets.
- Work with Operations Research and Decision Science experts in various large operations including mining, logistics and transportation sectors.
- Work in a tight project based work environment, delivering solutions beyond to your clients’ expectations.
- A supportive and collaborative culture that encourages new ways of solving problems.
Who are we looking for?
- Proven understanding of software development, OO design, continuous delivery and test-driven development.
- Passionate problem solvers, ideally you have an understanding of data science techniques.
- Preferred experience in ES6, React, Node.js, SQL, Docker with a keen interest in learning new technologies.
- People who thrive in a collaborative team based environment based on open communication.
- Those passionate to deliver solutions with integrity to client deadlines and under pressure.
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or similar.
- Additionally, a background or further studies in Mathematics/Statistics, Science, or Operations Research will be viewed favourably.
- Excellent results in these areas of study together with a humble and curious nature is your formula for success.
What The Simulation Group offer:
- Work closely with similarly capable curious minded problem solvers.
- An inspiring work environment focused on teamwork and delivery.
- Opportunity to work on industry leading projects with a range of technologies.
- A supportive learning culture, career progression and mentoring opportunities.
Please send through a resume including any other information or samples of work you may have done to email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you before Thursday, 1 March 2018.Apply now