Full-Stack Engineer for Noun Project
This job offer is expired
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer to join our team working on Noun Project. The right candidate is a lifelong learner, someone who thrives in a collaborative environment, is both disciplined and imaginative in their work, a great communicator and a clean coder.
- 5+ years of full time experience working as a Web Engineer.
- Building applications using a client-side framework such as React, AngularJS, or Ember.js.
- Optimizing client-side web applications for speed and performance.
- Experience writing tests in a client-side test framework such as Jasmine, Mocha, or WebDriver.
- Experience writing automated backend tests.
- Experience with agile development and common tools, such as Git.
- Proficient spelling, grammar, and communication skills.
- Experience with React, Redux, and Webpack.
- Familiarity with Django (or other MVC web framework).
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, S3, and RDS.
- Experience with SAML or OAuth.
- Competitive salary and equity package.
- Fortune 500 benefits including great health, dental, vision and 401K plans.
- Paid family and pregnancy leave.
- Healthy work-life balance.
- Creative & dog-friendly work environment.
- We're small. We all share our ideas. We all collaborate.
To ApplyWe’re located in Los Angeles, CA, and would be happy to pay for relocation costs for the right candidate. Visa sponsorship is not available at this time; all candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.. We do our best work when we’re working together as a team, therefore remote work will not considered.To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include what makes you a strong candidate for this particular role. Apply now